Rules of Play for Hospice Wellington’s Golden 50/50 Electronic Raffle - License #RAF1200208
- All tickets will only be sold to individuals who are 18 years of age or older and located within the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are 3 for $10.00, 10 for $20.00, 50 for $50.00, 150 for $100.00.
- Tickets will be available online at golden5050.com.
- Tickets will be sold online only using the electronic raffle system supplied by BUMP 50:50.
- Draw: Tickets Sales – Starting 9:00 a.m. January 4, 2021 to 8:00 p.m. February 25, 2021. All tickets purchased between 12:00 p.m. January 4, 2021 and February 19, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. will be entered to win an Elora Mill Immerse early bird prize package. It is possible for the same number to win both the early bird prize and the grand prize. The grand prize will be drawn at 8:00 p.m. on February 25, 2021. The winning number will be announced by email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and our websites at golden5050.com and hospicewellington.org
- After purchasing, patrons will receive a confirmation email with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be posted online at golden5050.com.
- Tickets can be purchased as gifts for those 18 years of age or older. Only the ticket holder is eligible to claim the prize. Please ensure the information you are entering for the ticket holder is accurate including full legal name. If the winning ticket is purchased for anyone under 18 years of age the ticket will be voided, and a new ticket number will be drawn.
- The winner may claim their prize by contacting Hospice Wellington at 519-836-3921 or by email at email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought to Hospice Wellington at 795 Scottsdale Drive, Guelph, Ontario at an agreed upon time for verification. Winner must have the original winning ticket. The winner will then be paid by cheque for the amount posted.
- The winning ticket holder has 6 months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
- The winner must provide his/her name, address, and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a cheque in the amount of the declared prize which is, at minimum, 50% of the total sales for that game. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided.
- In the event that no winner comes forward, the winning stub will be kept in a safety deposit box and held for 6 months. After that time has elapsed the prize will be donated to a charity other than Hospice Wellington, with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Hospice Wellington staff, Hospice Wellington Board Members, and anyone living in the same household of those individuals.
Ontario Problem Gambling Helpline (1-866-531-2600)